MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Think About It Thursday

Today I am taking a great big step up on my soap box.
So bear with me. Oh, and you have every right to speak your mind; be it for or against; I would love to hear your views.



Hmmmmm...


So why don't they legalize it and get it over with.
 Just tax it and put an age limit like alcohol and tobacco; have specific growers in the U.S.
It would alleviate some of the overcrowding in the jails and prisons.
It would free up our judicial system.
Freedom to use marijuana will help cancer patients and others who suffer with their extreme pain like me.


The reason they won't legalize it?
People are afraid. They believe that it's a "Gateway Drug" and will lead to cocaine and other heavy drugs because THAT is what they have been told all their lives.
Quit the Bullshit and legalize it already.

Check it out and see for yourself:

You may disagree with me and that is your right to do so. I won't hold it against you to tell me I'm wrong. There are friends and family who tell me everyday that smoking pot is harmful. I still believe that it is no more harmful than alcohol or prescription drug use. I will go ahead and say it for the record I want marijuana legalized. Well Big DUH !! There are people that would greatly benefit from it's usage for medical reasons. It is better than prescription drugs and by far much safer. 
So legalize it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went through a phase in my 20's where I tried stuff. I smoked cigarettes for a week and didn't like it. Cigars, same thing.

I smoked weed for about 6 months. I didn't see it as a gateway drug, and have tried ZERO other drugs.

I think it should be legalized, heavily taxed, and regulated. Not only will it help with quality assurance, it will help the economy. If legal, I probably won't use it, because it seriously demotivates me. That phase was the laziest I ever was, and I'm just too damn ambitious to let anything slow me down.

Full support for legalization here. For the economy, and for common sense.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I would go further. I think the whole War on Drugs is insane and should be replaced by a medical model of discouragement, treatment and regulation by the government. Cut the legs right out from under drug lords and drug dealers, reduce crime and resources needed for police and the prison system.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...