She described what Liebster means
"The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."Which my blog and I are nothing like that BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! But it's close.
Anywho, there are a few things I have to do if I choose to do so.
1. I can't drive a stick. To me it's like chewing gum and walking at the same time. I can't do that either. I'm blond. Give me a break.
2. I have a crush on Tom Hiddleston. I LOVE his smile and his voice is like velvet to me. WOOOOOOOO DOWGGIES!
3. I'm a procrastinator. I put things off until the last millisecond.
4. I hate being late for an appointment. I think it's because I was incessantly late for school and the kids would laugh when the teacher called me on it.
5. I hate being embarrassed. David does it to me all the time when his daughter comes for a visit. He always tells her something silly shit I did that past week.
6. I hate Grape flavored things like candy or drinks. How do they know grapes taste like that.
7. I love frozen seedless green grapes. It's like eating ice cold candy on a hot summer day.
8. I hate shopping for clothes in a store. They never have my size or the colors I like. Salmon is not a color, it's a fish with a fetish for swimming up stream and being caught in midair by bears.
9. I would love to take a cruise to the Bahamas but with all the nasty shit happening lately with the ships, forget it.
10. I hate warm tap water. I have to have distilled water on ice. I'm fussy that way. I think it's from an old wives tale my brother told me. He said fish fuck in it.
11. I love walking around all day in my old scrubs from when I worked in the lab. They feel like PJ's. Very soft. Those and my Killer Rabbit slippers from The Holy Grail.
Okay, Barbara has questions for me to answer:
Do you find blogging hard? Not really, I just post what I feel I need to get out of my head before it incinerates my brain. Otherwise I post stuff I think is hilarious and should be shared to make someone's day.
Do you blog daily? I try to blog everyday but sometimes my aches and pains keep me out of commission.
Does blogging interfere with your personal life? Oh hell no. On the contrary my personal life interferes with my blogging. That and Pinterest. And Facebook, yes Facebook.
Do you judge other blogs against your own? Not really. Sometimes I'll ask where they got something that is on their blog because it makes it look bitchin. But I don't judge. Everyone has their own taste. It's cool.
Do you stick to one theme in your blog? Basically yes, comedy. it's got to make you either giggle or spew coffee all over your laptop and laugh until your eyes stream blood, or something close to it.
What is your biggest pet peeve? Actually it's when I see an abused animal, or someone beating a dog because it wouldn't come to them. The dog has it's reasons. It doesn't want to be hurt again.
What is your Achilles Heel? When my baby girl Lucy (my Boston Terrier) comes to me asking for some biscuits. She puts on this big brown eye face with her ears pulled back. She makes herself look like a starving waif. I can never say no to her. She's just so sweet.
Do you blog and regret a post? I haven't yet. In fact sometimes I've wanted to add to something I've posted.
Are you a Facebook addict? Facebook??? Me??? An addict??? Surely you jest. In reality, yes. In my dreams or fantasies, HELL YEAH! Really, I keep a running tab open on there.
Could you live without your cell phone? Please! Well, actually, yes. I have an LG flip phone I use only for an emergency or when the home phone(through lovely Time Warner) loses contact. I did want the Galaxy s4, but David said no on that idea. He didn't want HIS butt dialing 911. The man has no ass to speak of so like how would it dial anything.
What is the greatest technological advance? I would have to say computers in general. I remember when they were big and bulky. Now you can take a laptop or pad with you where ever you go.
Wow! This is a long blog post. Anywho, on going along with this schtick. I need to nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200
And the nominees are:
Ramblings of The Wicked Witch of The North
40 and Loving It
Merlin's Magical Mistress
She Who Seeks
My Own Private Idaho
Rue and Hyssop
Dreaming of Rosemary
Green Witch With Sprinkles
Kelley's Break Room
Yeah, Good Times
Now my nominees would normally have to answer some questions that I write down here for them, but I ain't gonna. So now it's up to y'all to do what I did. That's if you want to.