MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 4, 2013

Come To The Dark Side, I Have Cookies

I was very busy this past weekend. Found my "Soft and Chewy Cookie" recipes, FINALLY. It took me three days to find the little fuckers under all my loose recipes pile. One day I really need to get that shit in order and copy them into my recipe book.

Anywho, I forgot that my plastic measuring cups that David bought a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away had been broken. Yeppers, them handles on them cheap ass plastic buggers just broke right off. And I was measuring flour for bread when it happened.

Well I asked David to pick me up some new measuring cups. Preferably ones that were metal. He got me these stainless steel, heavy metal, Judas Priest mutherfuckers. It would take ten million tons of pressure or my sister B, sitting on em to crush them. Aren't they pretty? Well I think they are.

Well I started making cookie dough Saturday morning around 9:30 and didn't finish until almost 2 that afternoon. You see I have a limited number of mixing bowls and had to let the dough sit in the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes each time. I made only 2 different cookie doughs but the recipes were doubled. So by the time I finished rolling the dough into logs for freezing, I was like FUCK THIS SHIT!!  I got a total of 6 logs. One peanut butter and 5 oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip.

On Sunday I washed laundry, changed linens, cleaned and dusted. Then I baked the log of peanut butter and a log of the oatmeal raisin. I'm saving the rest of the frozen dough for Thanksgiving. 

Anywho, I baked 3 dozen cookies. The puppies love the peanut butter. Spoiled brats! I was able to get a bunch of shit done this past weekend. So fucking proud that I didn't have too much back pain. Not suffering with it this morning either. I love my meds when they work well. 

We are expecting rain for the next 3 days. It's a Gloomy Gus of a day today but I love this weather. Especially when it's cool and gloomy. I have errands to run and other shit to do and I'll be reading a few blogs and Facebook fights later when I get back. Hope your day goes well.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

LOVE peanut butter cookies!! And I'm gonna have to find me a set of those heavy duty measuring cups. They are DA BOMB!!!

Birdie said...

I hate baking, Hate it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You've been a busy bee, haven't you? Oh, those cookies sound good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...