MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, July 7, 2014

It Was Nine Days Of Pure Hell

How I felt during David's vacation at home

I'm not kidding. David nearly drove me crazy, as if I wasn't crazy prior to this, asking where do you want this - do you feel like going shopping - should I give the puppies a bath - and so on and so forth. I wanted to kill him, but there's no place to hide the body out here. So I had to play hide and seek. Would you believe I actually had to hide in a closet? Yes! I did! He never thought to find me there. The puppies gave me away.

Anywho He's back at work and I'm on my own again. I thought Monday would never get here. Everything is back to normal. Thank the Goddess!

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your blissful solitude! What the hell are you going to do when the day comes and he retires? GAH!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

are you sure you should be married? haha...my next question was the same as debra's.

Pickleope said...

You did not hide in a closet. Really? Hilarious. Next time, sign up with a temp agency ahead of time and get a temp job for the week so that you can make some quick cash whilst also avoiding having to go to such lengths to avoid.

Birdie said...

My husband is retired now. He is home. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I love him to pieces but EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...