MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm Breaking It Off

Dear Pain Meds and Heating Pad,
 
   It was such a lovely weekend that we had together. Yes, a threesome is delightful but it gets old when it lasts the whole weekend. It's not you, it's me. You see, I can only take so much of you both before I get bored and want to seek something more in life. Something that makes me feel better. Something that I just can't find with you anymore. Please don't feel sad because I'm leaving you for something better. Just remember the love we shared this weekend, and that one day I will come back to you once more.

Love 
Leeanna's Arthritic Bad Back


5 comments:

Birdie said...

The Pharmaceutical Companies are not going to be happy!

greekwitch said...

How did they take it? Heating pads can get so clingy!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, kick their mangey asses right out the door!

Pickleope said...

Can you dump them for medical marijuana? Y'know, I hear you should have your new paramour in line before you dump your old one. Medi-Mary may be your best rebound.

Anonymous said...

You can do better than those assholes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...