MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, March 2, 2015

Answers to Friday's Questions

Okay, I have my coffee and David's truck is in the shop being worked over on to correct something noisy in the front wheel base. Sounds like a dying cat when he turns the wheel to the left.

Anywho, let's get to the answers to your questions. Debra asked a question about the Vikings series.

Ragnar or Rollo?

That is so hard a question to answer. Both are bohunky guys, aww yesss. Yes they are.
Ragnar Lothbrok
aka  Travis Fimmel
Rollo Lothbrok
aka Clive Standen















 
Hmmmmm. I'm going crazy thinking which one. I think Clive Standen(Rollo) is cuter. He's an Irishman with those dreamy blue eyes, but I would have to go with the character of Ragnar over Rollo. He's a smart, philosophical, family man. He thinks before he does something. It's Ragnar for sure.

Besides These two bohunks, did y'all know that the other characters are just as cool. Like, for instance, Catherine Winnick is Canadian. She is a 3rd-degree black belt in taekwondo and a 2nd-degree black belt in karate. She is also a licensed bodyguard. In other words, don't fuck with her.

If you want to know about the rest of the characters of Vikings go to  http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/cast

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Fab answer! And this is the first time I've seen "non-Viking" photos of both actors. Cute, but sexier as Vikings. Maybe that's just me. My ability to judge male sexiness is perhaps suspect.

Yes, I know the Lagertha actress is Canadian and I read somewhere that she spoke only Ukrainian until she started school. Well, that explains a lot -- I've always had a thing for Slavs!

Pickleope said...

That Ragnar dude looks like a computer composite of perfect human features. He doesn't look real. This post answers my question about what her question meant, so I'm satisfied.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...