MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Monday

Well, we bought the waveless waterbed. It was so easy to set up, for me, cause I didn't do shit. Aahahahahaha. Really, David just lugged the thing and placed it into the waterbed frame we already had. He unfolded it, put the conditioner in it, and then ran the hose from outside through the window into it. Then we waited until it seemed full and disconnected the hose and pushed all the air out of it. It was fun because we over filled it and when we slept on it the first night we kept either rolling out of bed unintentionally or rolling into each other. It was fun cause I laughed most of the night. Let's just say we didn't get much sleep. The next morning we let water out of it and it was better last night.

The waveless it pretty good. Better than a Serta mattress, that's for sure. I slept on my side without my spine killing me. In fact, I slept like a baby all through the night. The first time in years. I wake up now without so much pain, but it is still there, just not as much. David was so happy. The only thing is, is that I do get stiff later in the day, but that's because my back gets tired from my sitting or standing too much. Besides the weather has been wetter than usual. That alone is not a good thing for my back.

Speaking of weather if anyone saw that tornado watch on Saturday night for San Antonio we were okay. Never got any high winds or tornado just a shit load of rain. It was a hell of a thunder storm that we got. Yesterday was beautiful and hot. Today is overcast and we are expecting more rain. Which I have no problem with. The more the better so we don't have to water the gardens or the pecan trees.

Well, I have laundry to do and I just know David will be calling me outside soon to ask how should he prune the roses or something he's trying to cut down. Maybe I should just hide his cutting tools. Sounds good to me.

6 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i loved my water bed back in the day! you sure are getting rain! hopefully some of it will find it's way to me.

greekwitch said...

That sounds good. Maybe I should get one!! Happy sleeping!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like the new waterbed is a keeper, yay!

Pickleope said...

This is the first I've heard of a waveless waterbed. I'm glad it's working for you. The last I heard of someone having a waterbed was my older brother when he lived at home. Which, were my parents that ignorant of what the original intention of the super wavy waterbed was or were they knowledgable but accepting? Yuck-o either way.

Birdie said...

I loved my waterbed and don't really remember why I got rid of it. I didn't even know they still made waterbeds. I bet they heat will be nice on your achy body.

Educ8r said...

Oklahoma has had a ton of rain too. I am loving every moment of it. Your waveless waterbed sounds intriguing. I am going to have to check one of those out. My back never has been the same since breaking it and then the surgery. I have been in search of the perfect bed for what seems like forever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...