MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Reverse Graffiti

A few years ago when David and I were on one of our little trips around Texas, we saw this really cool environmental mural on the side of an underpass on the highway. I can't for the life of me remember where it was exactly, but I remembered it when I saw this picture on the internet yesterday.
Well it got me wondering if there was anything on Youtube.com similar to this and I found the same picture as above in a video on Reverse Graffiti. RG is when an artist uses clean rags or power washers to clean off dirt on concrete or metal surfaces to produce a picture without spray paints. It's better for the environment. At least someone is thinking out there.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's a very cool idea.

Anonymous said...

Cool idea! I'd like to find one of these in real life.

Birdie said...

I hope more people try this. What a great idea!

Pickleope said...

There should be a word for "reverse graffiti" I mean, other than reverse graffiti. Like "de-griming" or ""prettying-up." Would a strong rain mess it all up, though? Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...