MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Funny




The Ransome 

A blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. So she went to a playground, grabbed a kid, and took him behind a tree. “I’ve kidnapped you,” said the blonde. She then proceeded to write a note saying, “I’ve kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and place it under the pecan tree next to the playground. Signed, A Blonde.” The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid’s shirt and sent him home to show his parents.
The next morning the blonde checked under the tree and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting there. The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, “How could you do this to a fellow blonde?”

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gave me a good laugh, thanks!

Birdie said...

:-)

Pickleope said...

I...I guess I'm glad it wasn't a Polish joke.

Bill Lisleman said...

It's been too long since I posted a joke. We all need to lighten up more. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...