MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, January 23, 2017

OMG! It's Monday

I am totally wasted mentally as well as physically today. Everything on my body hurts. I didn't want to get up at all this morning. Every time I moved in bed I felt like a body part was going to fall off. But I got up, took a hot, hot shower which is not good but I needed it in order to stop the pain. Took my pain meds and it's now 10 AM and I'm feeling better. I have my Copper Compression gloves on and I have my hand warmers on over them. A heating pad on my back. I'm warm and toasty now and feeling better. 
This has been a wild and weird weekend. I couldn't believe all those wonderful beautiful women and men that were able to be at the Women's March on Saturday. I have the utmost respect for them. I was hoping to make it but the traveling would have landed me in the hospital. I just couldn't do it. BUT I was watching on Washington Journal C-SPAN channel the whole day. So I can only say I was there in spirit as so many others that are disabled or financially unable to make the trip. I was actively with them on Twitter and Facebook. It was fun and wonderful.

I have so much to do today. I have errands to run also laundry to do and a house to clean. Messy husband and puppies ya know. It's going to be a busy day for me so y'all have a great magical day.






3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

we had a huge march here too. women won't let this happen.

Birdie said...

I'm so tired today. I'm at work and could use a little magic. And a nap.

Magic Love Crow said...

I watched the marches and I was with them in spirit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...