MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, March 26, 2017

I'm Not Back...Yet

Sorry, I was out and didn't post for the whole week. There was another cold front traveling through Texas and it caused my back some awful pain. Problem is that the pain is still with me and it won't go away, even with my heat treatments and exercise. And then around Wednesday, a migraine happened and wouldn't go away either. I think it was triggered by a flash of bright sunlight reflecting off a car that passed by the kitchen window. I was getting a glass of water for my pain meds when it hit me.  
Last night the migraine finally went down to a dull thud. It's still with me and there's nothing I can do to make it go away. It has to go away on its own. Believe me when I say I have tried every drug, device, way and means known to mankind in order to get rid of my migraines. My only solutions are to knock myself out with sleeping pills or to just let it take its course and live thru the pain. Really, it's very nerve racking when considering what to do. So I just live with it. 
So, I'm going to be out for a little longer. Have patience.



6 comments:

Birdie said...

My mom used to have migraines. My brother gets them. Thankfully I have escaped that bullet. I have only had a migraine twice in my life. Once when I was swimming and held my breath too long. The other time was when I was in California and I got heat stroke. Fucking brutal. I thought I was going to die.
And I am going to be an asshole and ask if you have ever looked into your migraines being linked to your gut? I am asking because I saw an article a few weeks back about it. It only caught my eye because I have learned so much about digestion and our guts and the endless problems it can have. So I'm not asking as to say you should try this or that. Just wondering if there really is a connection or some snake oil salesman is trying to make money on something that won't work.

Toni said...

You will be missed.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the weather and your pain both improve soon!

greekwitch said...

Oh you poor thing...I am so sorry!!! Feel better soon!!!

Ol'Buzzard said...

I wish for you that this passes soon.
the Ol'Buzzard

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry! Sending you healing hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...