MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Late Post


I know, I know, License and registration. Oh, wrong one. I'm late writing this post. Sorry, I had a date with a bloodsucker phlebotomist for a blood draw. The doctor said he would call me if anything was wrong. Why do I not feel good about that?

Anywho, I had a rough week with my back. I feel like I really pulled a muscle while I was doing my back stretches on Wednesday morning because ever since then I've been hurting like a bitch. I'm almost out of my pain meds and I called this morning for a refill. David will pick it up tonight on his way home from work. Overall everything is just peachy keen.

I'm in the middle of catching up on my Korean novellas so y'all have a great day and I'll talk with y'all tomorrow. Ciao Y'all.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy yourself and feel good soon!

Magic Love Crow said...

Feel better soon my friend! Take care of you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...