MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Two Baby Birds Now

I just got back from the doctor's office and decided to check on the eggs. So far two babies have hatched. David said only one but when I used a flashlight to see into the hole where the nest is I saw two hatchlings. There is one in the center and one to the bottom left. I think there is another hatching because when the center baby moved I could see a beak poking out of one of the eggs. I couldn't get a picture because the center baby moved back over it. Ugly little bitches aren't they?
Yes Birdie, there is a baby shower. I have registered at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Ave. The party is this Saturday @ 6:00 PM Central, so go get my bling y'all.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd yeah, baby birds are hideous at first. But still, the miracle of life!

Birdie said...

Nieman Marcus! They would bar the doors if they saw me coming. I'm way too white trash. 😂

Love these pictures! Looking forward to them growing up and becoming less hideous.

Linda d said...

Neiman's is out of my league too but I'm soft enough to know something wonderful. A nest of hungry birds is a sweet thing.

Magic Love Crow said...

They are ugly little bitches, but I love them! Baby Bird shower, how exciting! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...