MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, June 26, 2017

It's Monday

I wasn't feeling well Saturday so I stayed in bed. It felt like my body was attacking itself again. It's been a year since that happened. Sunday I was still out of it but functioning. Right now, I'm beat. On Sunday I cleaned up after 2 very messy little dogs and a husband. It was bad. Clothes were everywhere in the bedroom and bathroom, doggie toys and their blankets were in every room including the laundry room. Why, I have no idea. So I spent Sunday morning cleaning. I was too tired to cook dinner, so David went to Subway and picked up a couple of salads for us.
After all that, I retired to the living room couch and watched The Good Wife on Hulu. I finished watching The Handmaid's Tale and finished the first season of Cardinal  last weekend. Both shows were absolutely awesome. So now I'm watching The Good Wife and then Dexter is next on my watchlist. 
The reason I'm watching old stuff is because when I was working at the hospital in Luling, I was on a 12 hour schedule. That meant I had one hour each way to work and back home. and 8 hours to sleep and then time enough to shower and dress. I never had time to watch anything and David never taped the shows or he forgot all the time. Sooooo, now I have all the time in the world and the perfect streaming outlet for it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Was David flinging his clothes about with wild abandon? Sure, sure, I believe you were in bed all day Saturday, but "sick"? Hmmmm.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love Dexter!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...