There is something of a Mexican standoff going on across the street from my house. It's involving close to 11 cats and 2 huge turkey buzzards. I was taking pictures of it all when my camera battery died. I nearly screamed from the dismay. I can't download the pictures onto my computer unless I have a loaded battery. It's dead ass is being juiced up as I write. Really pisses me off to no end right now. I hope the pictures come out okay. I'll have to post them on Monday.
David will be off on his annual 4th of July vacation. So he has decided to start that week off beginning tomorrow morning. Lucky me. I have a small list of things I want him to do outside and it should keep him busy and out of my hair for a week, unless he does everything in one day.
OFFICIAL HONEY-DO LIST FOR JULY 4TH WEEK VACATION
1. Fill in the Black Hole of Calcutta on the side of the house.
2. Dig up all the grass and weeds from your now defunct
tomato garden. Use it to fill in the Black Hole of Calcutta.
3. Cut all low hanging branches from the Pecan trees that
would impede drivers from driving on our street.
4. Wash and detail my car like you said you would in June
when I won that bet.
5. Wash out the trash cans.
6. Fix the down pipe going to the water barrels.
7. Clean out your man cave/tool shed, I can't find a hammer
when I need one.
8. Paint the front door and window trim like you said you would
9. Fix the mail box.
10. Fix the leaking faucet in the kitchen.
So sue me! I could only come up with 10 Herculean tasks. This will surely keep him from bothering me while I watch The Good Wife next week.