I didn't know y'all wanted to know that bad about what programs I watch on TV. But here goes.
- I watch MSNBC when I want to know what is going on in the world right away, like live film and story. Otherwise, I read on the internet via Google News or Yahoo News
- If there is anything topic wise I watch the View for a few minutes then the TV is off most of the day.
- In the evening I will watch ABC Evening News when I can.
- I watch the Big Bang Theory reruns now and again when I'm bored.
- No, I don't watch Lucifer. I did when it first came on but then got bored with it.
- On Wednesday nights I watch The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu on my laptop.
- On any given night I watch AMC channel : The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Better Call Saul, Preacher, Into The Badlands, and The Son
- On the Syfy channel I watch The Expanse, 12 Monkeys, Dark Matter, and Killjoys.
- On HBO I watch Game of Thrones. We have most of the extra channels on cable like HBO, MAX, Showtime, etc. and I sometimes watch a movie on the weekend if I'm not too busy.
- I also watch Korean DramaFever on my laptop when I'm bored.
Well, that's what I watch off and on in one year. Not much. But that's usually when these shows are in season. I can go for days without turning on the TV or I can sit for hours and feel like a zombie.