MY MINIONS

*********************************************************************************

Computer Error

Computer Error

Friday, June 9, 2017

What I Watch on TV

I didn't know y'all wanted to know that bad about what programs I watch on TV. But here goes. 


  • I watch MSNBC when I want to know what is going on in the world right away, like live film and story. Otherwise, I read on the internet via Google News or Yahoo News
  • If there is anything topic wise I watch the View for a few minutes then the TV is off most of the day.
  • In the evening I will watch ABC Evening News when I can.
  • I watch the Big Bang Theory reruns now and again when I'm bored.
  • No, I don't watch Lucifer. I did when it first came on but then got bored with it. 
  • On Wednesday nights I watch The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu on my laptop.
  • On any given night I watch AMC channel : The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Better Call Saul, Preacher, Into The Badlands, and The Son
  • On the Syfy channel I watch The Expanse, 12 Monkeys, Dark Matter, and Killjoys.
  • On HBO I watch Game of Thrones. We have most of the extra channels on cable like HBO, MAX, Showtime, etc. and I sometimes watch a movie on the weekend if I'm not too busy.
  • I also watch Korean DramaFever on my laptop when I'm bored.

Well, that's what I watch off and on in one year. Not much. But that's usually when these shows are in season. I can go for days without turning on the TV or I can sit for hours and feel like a zombie.









4 comments:

  1. My Rare One and I watch "Preacher" too -- the second season is due to start soon, I believe! We love Tulip. We also watch "Game of Thrones" on DVD but so far have only watched the first season -- need to get up to speed! And we're also watching "The Handmaid's Tale" with friends -- so far have only watched the first 2 episodes but tonight we'll watch another two. It's hard coordinating schedules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preacher will be back on soon
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete

let 'er rip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...