MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday, EEEeewww!


David is home today. Apparently, his office has gone to 4 day work week this summer. So he takes Mondays off now. I don't mind as long as he doesn't bother me, which so far he's been good about that. Right now I'm dilly dallying around the house, doing laundry, watering plants that I think should live, vacuuming, dusting and then I'll be mopping the kitchen. Loads of housewife fun.

This past weekend I did absolutely nothing. Well, almost nothing. I did cook and blog and watch The Good Wife and Game of Thrones. So I wasn't a total bump on the couch. I have gotten to the end of season 3 on the Good Wife. Game of Thrones is picking up a bit but not by much.
~SPOILERS~ 
They got rid of the haughty bitches that I thought would be trouble later in the shows season. Jorah is being treated for his skin disease by Samwell who seems smarter than anyone around him. Arya meets up with her dire wolf Nymeria who has her own wolf pack. To me, it's as if they mirror each other and Jon is on his way to see Daenerys about the Dragon Glass mine. Really I hope next Sunday is more action packed. This building up is getting to me.

Sigh . . . David wants to go out for lunch. Ciao y'all.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's the perfect photo for "Mondays!" Yes, rest up, take it easy and enjoy lunch!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hope you have a fun lunch!

Yarrow said...

Bugger! I nearly ignored your spoiler alert, but it was so funny, I'm glad I read it :D I actually think it was better than watching the episodes. Love your humour.x

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you had a great lunch! I agree with you about Game Of Thrones! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...