MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 18, 2010

Holy Guacamole I Got Three In One Shot




Wow I was informed by Willow at Confessions of a Country Witch that she gave me 3, count em THREE awards in one. WOW!!!  You really, really like me LOTS!!  ahahahahahaaaa!!!
With this comes some hefty stuff that I gotta do.

First, I have to thank the one that gave me the awards. Thank you so much Willow Silverhorse.  I love awards. Yeppers, I really do.

Second, I have to tell 7 lies things about myself, but I'm cutting it down to 3 maybe 4.
* I love making lists of things I need to do. Then I don't follow through. Strange I know, but then I'm also certifiably crazy too. Yeppers I'm on a day pass.
* I'm a gadget fanatic. I love gadgets, be it electronic or kitchen, if it's a gadget then it has my full attention.
* I hated writing when I was in school. But now I just can't stop.
* I'm a pen clepto. I steal pens but they have to be unique in some way. But bright, shiny, and red will suffice.

Okay now Willow has it that I need to pass these awards to 15 other new or used and abused bloggers. That's a bit much. If I send this out to 15 bloggers then who will they send it to? SO. I am cutting this down to 3 maybe 4 bloggers.
* Vanessa over at Fanciful Twist has a delightful blog with great photos. The woman was born in the wrong era.
* Whisperingwriter at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At a Time I love when she writes with pictures of her precious little girl, Natalie. You rock SITstah.
*Kalynn at Kacklin' with Kalynn and her haunted car trunk.
* Natalee at Raising Normal Kids she's another SITstah that makes me laugh.
Everyone on my hit list has been contacted. So pass it on to those that deserve to be abused or whatever.

5 comments:

natalee said...

Thank You Thank You!!!!!! HUGS!!!!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Congrats and you be nutz. I love it too many. Look at you on a day pass... Three awards at once...wow, I'm not sure I could take that kind of pressure, I'm so in awe and will choose to be more spectful in the future.
Hey, we tried the cake with Coco Lopez..................oh my. My Sweet Man was thrilled to have that wonderfilled yummy for his birthday. Good, better, best and beyond. Thanks for sharing. Linda The Olde Bagg

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know - that crazy house day pass was forged, ha-ha! Congrats Sis!

Leanna said...

Thanks Linda. I'm glad he enjoyed the cake, and happy b-day to him too.
Natalee, you are very welcome my dear.
As for you, sis,I have papers. I'm as crazy as the next person.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Thank you! I'm honored to get 3 in 1!! That is awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...