MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Notes

I don't mean to alarm y'all but I'm only going to be posting when I'm able. I'm down to two days of pain meds and I already called my doctor about it but nothing has transpired so to speak. David says he will call from his office to get things going if I get no answer soon. He's good at that.

This morning I woke up and looked down the hall way to see the child gate was up to keep the puppies from attacking me. Lucy has a short attention span, like she hasn't seen me in ages and I'm fair game to jump on. She has this cute way of lying down in front of the gate. She faces the gate and puts her ears back and her back legs are just so that when you look at her she looks just like one of those Super Mario Mushrooms but only black. David and I have gotten to calling her Mushroom Girl because of it. I really have to take a picture to show you.

Well this morning when I got up, my legs felt like someone was applying a live bare wire to my lower back cause the electricity was running up and down my legs. It was fucking painful to say the least. I just hobbled back to bed and put some pillows under my calves, which helps for some reason. But I get so fucking bored lying there in bed.

Got another email to review a book and Sarah is sending me the fall catalog of pending books to look at. I get to pick what books I want to review. That is so cool. And no, I am not getting paid for this. But it is cool cause I review and get some reading material too. This will keep me out of trouble and out of prison ahahahahaaasnort. oops sorry.

I was looking for a signature for my blog. I found this one but I want something better. The Blogger signature creator is out of order just like the rest of the Blogger shit. Anywho, I got this one at http://www.123pimpin.com . It's okay, but like I said I want better. So if anyone knows of a signature site that has some cool stuff please let me know. I would appreciate it very much.





'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...