MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tagged, Who Me???

While I was vegging out the past few weeks I was tagged by Keltik. Yeppers, I got tagged. Oh woe is me. Now I have to tell a bit more about my boring ass self. This could be ugly so right now anything I say cannot and will not be used against me in a court of law and all that other legal shit.


The rules are:
1. Post the rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this. You have to legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Mmkay, 11 things about me, random of course.


1. Both David and I are Libras. We think as if we were twins. We don't fight like most couples because of this little quark. We also finish each others sentences. Freaky, I know!


2. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 28. While I was taking the driving portion with the County Mounty, reflecting sunglasses and the hat and everything including attitude and crap. He was busy writing on his clip board and told me to make a right turn right NOW. I was doing about 15mph and the turn was enough for him to loose his glasses, hat and temper in less than 2 seconds. Hey he told me to turn, I turned. If he didn't pay attention it was his fault. But I got my license anyways.


3. I loved Chemistry in college. It gave me a crazy love for baking and making up recipes. David is usually my taste tester. I want the puppies to live so I never let them try anything until David gives the thumbs up.


4. I love my puppies. They are like children in fuzzy pj's with a speech impediment. They have the quirkiest personalities. They always come to me for something and I just tell them to go ask their daddy(David) and they actually run to him. We will sometimes play this game back and forth until they get tired of us and start barking.


5. I suffer from anxiety attacks when I go out alone and/or sometimes with David. I start to shake on the inside really bad. I hate going shopping because of this so I buy most of the things I need from the internet. David now does the grocery shopping because of it.


6. I love to draw and paint. But I won't do it anymore because I'm afraid of someone commissioning something for me to do for them and it will turn out awful. Guess it falls under the anxiety thing I have.


7. I love to drive fast. You might say I have my "low level pilot's license". When David and I go on road trips, he tends to fall asleep. That gives me my chance to run her up to 120 or more. I have done 136 in New Mexico on my way to Cloud Croft. It was fucking awesome!!


8. I suffer from insomnia really bad. I will go 4 or 5 nights without sleep. Then when it's time I will sleep for 24 hours without waking up.


9. I don't drink or smoke anymore. It's been 10 years.


10. I love Pinterest.com . It's like Fantasy Football for women. Bad thing about it is that when you start looking at all the pretty things on that site, you forget about space and time. Before you know it, 4 hours have passed.


11. I am certified crazy. Yeppers, I'm totally schitzoid to the max and have papers to prove it. David knows but he doesn't care cause he says it makes life interesting.


Mmkay, now I have to answer  Keltik's questions.
1.   What is your favorite Season? 
I love spring because that is my time to plant all my flowers.

2.   What is your favorite childhood memory? 

When we were stationed in Germany. My sister and brothers went walking near the orchards of the German farmers. My sister and I were the lookouts and the boys would climb the trees and throw apples and peaches to us to put in our aprons. One day the farmer came out and my sister and I took off running when we saw the gun he was carrying. We didn't tell the boys and they got shot with rock salt in the butt. They couldn't sit for days.

3.   What is your dream vacation?

OMG!!! two weeks in Fiji. No worries, no cares about money.

4.   Who is your favorite fictional character?

Hmmmm, it would have to be Merit from the Chicagoland Vampire novels by Chloe Neill. Merit is a tough little shit when she's fired up. She's crazy in love with her maker, hates her father, loves her grandfathers meatloaf. And she's a chocoholic.

5.   Who was your favorite teacher, and why? 

Prof. McCort. She was my Anatomy and Physiology teacher in college. She made coming to class fun.

6.   Do you have a favorite comfort item;what is it?

I have a fake fur blanket that will fit a king sized bed that I love to snuggle in on really icy cold days. Sucker cost me $600 but it's well worth it. It's a fake fur snow leopard.

7.   If you could be reincarnated as another living creature (non-human) what would
      you be?

I'd be a Boston Terrier.They are so cute and childlike.

8.   Did you have a reoccurring dream as a child; if so, what was it?

Not really.

9.   If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be?

Fighter pilot. "I feel the need for speed!"


10. Do you have a phobia; what is it?
I have several but one is that I hate roaches and really big spiders.

11. What is your favorite movie?

The Devil Wears Prada




Oky Doky Smoky. 11 questions for the people that I tag are:


1. How many animals (dogs, cats, husbands) do you have currently living with you?
2. Have you ever had feelings that you were in a certain place in another life?
3. If you could live in any era in time, who and where would you be? 
4. What would you do if you had $10 million tax free?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? why or why not. Explain with charts and grafts please.
6. What are your favorite colors?
7. Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket?
8. If you could have plastic surgery, free of charge, what would you have done?
9. Do you like the sea or lake?
10. What do you collect and display in your home?
11. Have any of your dreams sort of come true?


Now, the one's that I'm tagging are:


1.  http://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/
2.  http://absynthe-and-arsenic.blogspot.com/
3.  http://dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com/
4.  http://merlinsmistress.blogspot.com/
5.  http://heathens-haven.blogspot.com/
6.  http://southerndysfunction.blogspot.com/
7.  http://southernfrieddoublewide.blogspot.com/
8.  http://www.pardonmyblog.com/
9.  http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com/
10.http://wiccanwrites.blogspot.com/
11.http://yeahgoodtimes.blogspot.com/

Ready or not y'all are tagged.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Well finally someone explained to me what tagging is! Heres the problem your bblog is all mixed up and can't be read! Bridgets Daughter aka Natalie

jillsmo said...

You can't tag me, I'm on base!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for tagging me, Leeanna! You're the 3rd person to do so! Needless to say, I'm swimming in questions to answer -- so what I'm going to do is answer a few questions sporadically from each tagger. Hey, I make my OWN rules, LOL!

Reba said...

Thanks for participating Leeanna, and no you are NOT boring! I loved your answers! We actually have a few things in common... Libra, drawing/painting and our insecurity regarding our art, driving fast LOL, and insomnia... and of course the knees :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm just getting caught up on blogs after my stay under the rock from which I've emerged. I hope everything is going well with you on the healing front.

RedRaven said...

Thanks for the tag. I shall get to it as soon as the heathens give me some peace and quiet. lol

Heathen said...

Hi Leanna. I just today realized that I'd been tagged! I'll try to get the questions posted and answered soon. It's been kind of a crazy year already. Thanks so much for the tag!

TheBlakkDuchess said...

OMFG... I can't believe that farmer shot them in the ass!!! AAAhahahahahahahahaha...
Ahem. Anywho. I shall work on this diligently until it's finished. I shall make sure to have all the proper charts & graphs necessary. This will probably take me a few days... But I'll drop ya a line when I finish crankin' the bad boy out.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...