MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Austin Trip

I took Little Hal with me to Austin with hopes that the hotel would have free wifi, luck is in my stars this weekend.  We slept in a little this morning cause I went a little crazy and hit the malls. 

I got some great little pantry food containers at the Container Store. Then we schlepped on over to my favorite place, Pottery Barn. I picked up some nice towels that we needed, and a new wok cause the handle off the cheapo one I got at the Walmart sucked. I also picked up some pretty rice bowls with serving dishes. They weren't cheap.

Today after dinner at Saltgrass we are heading home. I want to be home for tomorrow's sunrise to celebrate Ostera.  

Oh one last thing - I don't want any hate emails or comments on this following picture. Save it if you don't like it cause I'll just delete them. So Nyah : P

I was a catholic sheep that broke away from the fold and I love it that way. So when I get a chance, which is almost every day now I will make fun of THE RELIGION. So if you're like me and have an open mind I applaud you.

3 comments:

Ami said...

::snort::
I hadn't ever seen that one. Now that I have, I won't be able to forget it and will giggle every Easter.

:)

RedRaven said...

Sounds about right. lol
I broke away from the "flock" when I was a kid or, as I like to tell people, I'm a recovering Catholic. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize J.C. I can't tell you how many times that shit has happened to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...