MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday And It Sucks



Well David is home today, still. Yeppers it's a four day weekend for him. The stinker! So most of the day I'll be spending time outside hiding from Maury and Jerry Springer - all fucking day long! The man is crazy for trash TV. I don't get it. What is the attraction? It's so mindless. Sort of like Jersey Shore.


Besides sitting at his desk watching TV in the media room, he plays around with his computer and plays videos and shit so fucking loud that people can hear it down the street. 


I'll find something to do though. I have my Little Hal to keep me company and plenty of blogs to read  and catch up on so I won't get bored.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, I'm going to have JERRY JERRY JERRY! in my head all afternoon now...

Anonymous said...

I love David. He seems like such a character.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...