MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday


Yes it's the start of another week. It's Monday ... again. *le heavy sigh*
Well here are a few things that will cheer you up about Mondays. That's if you need it.


Mondays are the most likely day for having a heart attack. The attacks may be caused by high stress or high blood pressure. Mostly at the thought of returning to work or facing something highly stressful at work.


Mondays are the least rainiest day of the week.  Because it is believed that the pollution levels are lower on the weekends.


On Mondays over 50% of employees are late for work. It has been found that many people find the start of the week so grim that they become late for work.

Mkay, enough Monday shit. I'm going back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fucking love the cat one. ahahahahahaha! Even though I don't work outside the home anymore, Monday's are not my favorite during the school year because it's the day I have to do all my errands that I am usually not in the mood to do. In the Summer, all the days blend into one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...