So now David and I are waiting for the CRP (C Reactive Protien) and white count. If they are elevated then I have to go back on antibiotics. If they are normal then I will be going into surgery for my new knee on the Monday after Thanksgiving. YES!!!
So I'll be on pins and needles all day until tomorrow when the doctor's office will call with the news. Thank you all again so much for the prayers. I really needed them badly.