MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just To Keep All Of You Informed...

First off, I just have to thank all of you for your prayers and wishes for good health for me. Second, I got back from the Orthopedic Doctor's office a few minutes ago; he ordered x-rays and they looked fine. The bones in my knee area aren't worn down like he feared they might be.

 So now David and I are waiting for the CRP (C Reactive Protien) and white count. If they are elevated then I have to go back on antibiotics. If they are normal then I will be going into surgery for my new knee on the Monday after Thanksgiving. YES!!! 

So I'll be on pins and needles all day until tomorrow when the doctor's office will call with the news. Thank you all again so much for the prayers. I really needed them badly.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Get well already!!!! Blogger is boring with out you!!!!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Things are looking up! I hope you get the results you want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...