MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Have The Flu - EEWWW EYUCK!

MMmmmmmmmkay... first, this is from yesterday's posting. I was wondering just how many of you that read the Wet Dog Wednesday "World Domination Cat", can't get that disgusting sound of saying "Who's a cute kitty?" out of their head. Oh, just a few of you? I'll bet all of you who went to check to see that cat just now will be thinking of that sound the rest of the day. I had to suffer with it and you can too!

Anywho, I'm on day two of my heavenly flu. Yes, I have thrown up stuff all the way from back in high school. All I have left are my toes and I really want to keep them. One good thing though, my insomnia is gone. I slept most of the night between the shower and the toilet. More like passed out from exhaustion and lack of fluids.

David got me some stuff to help fight the flu. He brought home some Gatorade and  Theraflu. I'd rather drink antifreeze but then Gatorade is just that, right?

I'm still a bit tired and worn out so my dears...please take care and I'll hopefully be back by Monday. I've set up the posts for the next few days to automatically be posted through my computer. Don't worry I'll be fine as frog hair split four ways, or something like that.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow! It must be like an archaeological dig in your toilet, eh? At least, I hope you make it to the toilet to barf. Feel better soon!

RedRaven said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

Whoa. Sorry you're feeling so icky. I've caught something from my daughter but it's not knocking my tail in the mud anywhere near as hard as it's doing to you.

Hope you're on the mend soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck. My flu took 4 weeks to shake. FOUR WEEKS.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself honey! I am in the hospital for asthma and would love if Dr. House would come see me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...