MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, February 25, 2013

Crazy Witches Daybook

My Mood:  I'm doing better than most I guess. A least I'm not in that nasty funk I've been in since the flu. Now that was quite nasty. I wasn't cooking or cleaning much at all. Poor David had to put up with my shit for three or weeks now. I'm lucky he hasn't divorced my ass yet.

What I'm Doing :  Today I'm kicking back a little with the puppies and going to watch last night's episode of Walking Dead. Yes, I'm a walker fan from when it first started. David came on board during the second season. So of coarse he is all caught up now because AMC plays all the shows from season one to the present when a new season starts. He keeps saying "Why didn't you tell me about this?"- in a whiney voice just like he said with Being Human, Breaking Bad, Eureka, and a few more shows that are now kaput. Thank goodness he was able to catch up on a few seasons of like Breaking bad and Eureka. I can't wait til Defiance starts on April 15th. It's gonna be pretty good. So at this writing David is now a Syfy and WalkingDead fan. Jeeeze! What's next.

In between writing this out I'm throwing a cold, wet doggy ball for the puppies. Spunky loves to have us throw the ball for him otherwise he sits and wrangles it. You know - dog with a floppy, ball flapping it it from side to side like he's trying to wring it's neck and kill it. Well Spunky likes to do this then let it fly and hit me like every-single-time. Or he hits something valuable. I have taken steps to child proof this house now. I feel like I have little two year olds running around here. One is the jock that loves to play with his toys. Then there's the little shy wall flower who hides unless we're going somewhere. And last but not least there is the mommy's girl who follows me around saying "I'm bored, can I sit with you?" They are nothing but kids with speech impediments and like to wear warm fur. Oh and they like to imitate dogs.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like that gag about coffee, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...