MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, February 11, 2013

Crazy Witch's Daybook

My Mood:  I feel definitely like -uugh - today. I'm in a funk that I can't climb out of right now. It started with the rain over the weekend. I spent the whole fucking weekend in bed with that feeling and a bad back ache. Oh well. Sorry I'm in such a bitchy downer mood. I'm just tired of all this drama shit in my life.

What's Been Going On: David drove me to my immuno doctor, like I can't drive myself.  Doc said that I'm free to go but if I should have any strange pain in my knees in the future that I am to call his office to see him right away. Big whup! Like I don't know what to do if I get an infection in my knee again.

Anywho, it's been a weird feeling weekend. It's like something is off kilter in the universe and I can feel it. "It's the Force" BWAHAHAHAHAAAhaahaahahahaaa-snort! Sorry I just had to get that out.

No, really, something feels wrong and when I get these feelings it's usually something big. So be on the lookout for something strange that happens in the next few days my friends. I'm not kidding. It could be the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse. Hey, it could happen!

What My Crazy Ass Is Reading: I had this book sitting around for the past six or eight months. Hell I don't know. But I'm a great big fucking fan of Chloe Neill and her Chicago Land Vampire Series. Right now I'm reading "Biting Cold" I love reading Chloe's books. I highly recommend her if you like vampire reads.

What's For Dinner: David actually cooked last night because I was in such a funk. He made Sloppy Joes with Manwich. He used an entire 2 lbs. of ground beef for it. Way too much meat for me. I had to check it out and fix the taste. I'm making spaghetti with what's left, which is like a whole fucking lot of meat. It should be really good with the Manwich fixings cause it was sitting in the fridge all night. I'll make a salad with it. David loves his salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been in a funk too. I don't know if it's the plague that has been passed from one member of my home to another, the bullshit drama in my personal life or just the fact that it's mid-winter. I LOVE the Winter but every February I get very emotional. I'm going with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...