OY!! This morning I woke up to a very sweet fellow blogger's comment that she nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Amy, over at Realm of a Green Witch stuck it to me this time.
AMY, I'll get you for doing this to me!! AHAHAHAHAA! No, really, Amy I love getting awards because it shows that I'm loved and you had nobody else that you knew to lay this on.
The rules for this award are stated below. But I can't give this out to 15 other bloggers because they've been given this award by others on the hit list. So I'll tone it down to a few five sorry souls that deserved to be recognized.
The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award.
5-Notify these bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Let's see ... 7 things about me:
1. I love rainy weather. Even if it's just misty outside I love it.
2. I'm very OCD about bugs being inside my house. Lucky for me there haven't been any for a few years.
3. I love surfing the internet looking for new innovative products. I then email my sexy beast/husband and he decides weather we should get it or not.
4. I love looking at furniture catalogs like Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn. I can get great ideas for new room designs by looking at them.
5. I have no family members on my side living within a 500 mile radius of where I live. Which makes for a very lonely life.
6. I love taking all day road trips on the weekends.
7. I would give anything to live in or even visit Europe again. I miss it.
Nominate 5 bloggers for this award:
Okay I spilled my guts out for all to see. Eewww! So now it's time to release the hounds and go after some other bloggers that I love so well. Stop by and read their blogs. They are all very interesting.
Brandon over at My Own Private Idaho
TheBlakkDuchess over at Absynthe & Arsenic
Vickie over at Aoibheal's Lair
Geekwitch over at Dreaming of Rosemary
Debra over at She Who Seeks