MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tickle Me Tuesday



***Jack Daniels Fishing Story ***


I went fishing one morning but after a short time I ran out of worms.

Then I saw a cottonmouth snake with a frog in his mouth.

Frogs are good bass bait.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.

So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.

His eyes rolled back, he went limp.

I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot.

It was that damn snake, with two more frogs.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahahaha -- good one -- and completely new to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...