MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Back To Abby Normal

Many of you don't read my Facebook page and I'm glad you don't because then you would know that I really DO need to be institutionalized. But hey, been there, done that, got the hospital gown to prove it.

Anywho, I was reading through all the wonderful well wishers, comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Y'all are so sweet and wonderful. I just want to hug each one of you for your love.

Anywho again, this is what I posted on my Facebook page this morning when I woke up from a tranquilizer induced haze.I am much better today. I'll be on my meds for a while for everyone's safety. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!

I'm just waking up out of a drug induced haze. This "Week from Hell" is over I hope. I haven't turned on the TV and I really don't want to.
David was watching the BPD capture the other bomber from a boat in someone's back yard last night. He was watching that whiny dumb fuck Diane Sawyer. I stopped to catch a bit of it and couldn't take it hearing her whiny stupid voice asking people the same question of the situation that they just explained to her. UGH!!! I just wanted to reach through the TV and slap her fugly face.
"Listen to them, Bitch! The guy just told you he walks his dog by there every day!"
*SLAP, SLAP, choking sounds form Sawyer*
But I feel a bit better today thank the Goddess. I will be posting in my blog tomorrow as usual.
 — feeling wonderful.


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So glad today's a brighter day! Those photos are hilarious!

Pickleope said...

I see nothing wrong or mentally unstable about what you wrote. All of those plastic reporters, walking mannequins, parroting obnoxiously trite or morally bankrupt questions. Choke-slapping may be the only...Do you have any more of those drugs?

Birdie said...

Dr. Frankenstein: [To Igor] Igor, may I speak to you for a moment?
Igor: Of course.
Dr. Frankenstein: Sit down, won't you?
Igor: Thank you. [sits on the floor]
Dr. Frankenstein: No no, up here.
Igor: Thank you. [sits on a chair]
Dr. Frankenstein: Now... that brain that you gave me... was it Hans Delbruck's?
Igor: [Crosses arms] No.
Dr. Frankenstein: [Holds up hand] Ah. Good. Uh... would you mind telling me... whose brain... I did put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Frankenstein: I will not be angry.
Igor: [Shrugs] Abby...someone.
Dr. Frankenstein: Abby someone? Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Frankenstein: [takes a deep breath] Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name. [He and Dr. Frankenstein laugh]
Dr. Frankenstein: Are you saying... [Stands] that I put an abnormal brain... [Puts hand on Igor's hump] into a 7 and a half foot long... 54- inch wide... [Grabs Igor by throat] GORILLA?!?!?! [Strangling Igor] IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...