MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Blog You Need To Go See - Seriously!

thugkitchen.com
Oh Fuck a duck! I have to tell y'all what I saw yesterday on one of my favorite blogs.

Annabelle over at Don't make it like I'm dumb posted about a blogger on Tumbler that is all about eating healthy. There's a lot of great healthy recipes and it's a funny as shit blog.

You have to go and check out the Thug on Thug Kitchen.
I mean it! This is great! Don't forget to read the FAQs page. It's funny as shit.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds good -- heading over there now!

greekwitch said...

I am heading there right now, although today at the store we bought everything to make some awesome burgers tommorrow. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

It's brilliant, is it not?

Vegan as fuck son.

Anonymous said...

My niece just posted a link on FB to this blog. It is hilarious and not much unlike how I tell people how to make stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...