What are your 5 biggest pet peeves?
- I hate when someone says something muffled behind my back aimed at me. Then when I ask what did they said, they say "nothing". That really pisses me off that they don't have the guts to say something to my face. My sister did that a lot to me. Guess that's one of the reasons I don't talk to her to this day.
- I hate reality shows. It's all scripted and bullshit and full of stupidity.
- Cats! They are sweet and cute, but they are nasty little beasts. Please don't think bad of me. I tolerate them but when they come into my garden and use it as their own private toilet and dig up my plants and lay all over my flowers, I can't help but hate them to a certain degree.
- I hate when people misspell words. Computers have spell check to help you, please use it.
- I hate when cars go by and they have their stereos blasting so loud that you can hear them coming a half mile away. They ride by slowly sometimes at 2 a.m. and they make your windows in the house rattle. I can't wait to see these idiots later in life. A whole generation of deaf dumb shits.