MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 7 July Blog Challenge

Day 7:

If you could live in any time period in the past, what would it be and why?

I can't think of any time period that I would have wanted to live in except the one I live in now. I have seen and experienced some awesome and revolutionary things. The first man on the moon, the space program, the Hubble telescope, the Skylab, the Berlin Wall going up in 1961 and down in 1989, the end of segregation, computers, gay rights, the first black president, the greatest explosion of scientific, technological, medical, industrial, and social advancements in history. Why would anyone not want to live in this time period.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree. I wouldn't want to live in any other era either.

Unknown said...

Agreed. Fascinating as other time periods are , just here will do me fine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...