MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, February 13, 2015

Ask Me, Go Ahead, Ask Me


I've been seeing this around for a long time and I've been afraid to try it. I guess I'm afraid someone will ask that one question that will be oh so embarrassing. Then I thought about it and I've decided why the hell not. If I think the question is inappropriate then I will call it out and say so, but otherwise I will answer most any question you ask.

So, if you have a question about me then shoot for the moon. Just don't hit it too hard.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Okay, okay, no questions about sex then. Darn! I have the following questions -- you can answer any or all of them, as you please.

1. Have you ever lived anywhere other than Texas?
2. If you could live anywhere other than Texas, where would it be?
3. What is your favourite kind of music?
4. Who is your favourite singer or group?
5. Black leather or lace? Just seeing if you read this far!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i want answers to all of those too!

Birdie said...

meh My questions were about sex!

How do you live in Texas with all that right-wing stuff? Is it hard to find like-minded people?

How did you meet your plaything/sexy beast/husband?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...