MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Funny

A Bad Day

There I was sitting at a bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.
"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says menacingly, as I burst into tears.
"Come on man," the biker says, " I didn't think you'd cry. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late for a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have insurance. I left my wallet in the cab that I took. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener and then my dog bit me. So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you, you jackass, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?"

3 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Love it.
the Ol'Buzzard

Birdie said...

Sometimes justice is sweet.

Pickleope said...

I would hope the biker's compatriots would have taken care of him for discourtesy (because, if I know one thing about bikers, it's that they are sticklers for manners) but then the suicidal dude took care of things with karma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...