MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I'm Going to Catholic Hell . . . Again

Shit! How one little guy in a white dress and skull cap disrupt the internet is beyond me. I could not get on to do anything this morning. All the sheeple were skyping and tweeting to their hearts content. Yes, I was watching the live feed of the pope's speech, only for the first ten minutes. You see, Lord Vader Boehner made me laugh. He was blubbering like a cry baby. Blowing his nose. Then sticking that nasty handkerchief back in his coat pocket. EEEEEW! 

The pope could calm down the most rambunctious bunch of kids, just look what it did to Congress this morning. The pope put half the world, not to mention all those on Capital Hill to sleep this morning. That little man can really bore the living crap out of a person when he speaks. The only highlight that got me going was that it looked like Justice Ginsburg was flashing some knee at the pope during his speech. She quickly covered it up when the TV cam picked up on it. You Go Girl! Turn that man of the cloth on! Yeah!








6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's no flies on Justice Ginsburg!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And I do not doubt for one minute that Satan has a restraining order against you. I like that in a person!

greekwitch said...

Haha!!! That's where all the fun people will be!

Birdie said...

This is where I embrace my Quaker beliefs. The Pope is no better (or worse) than any other person living or dead. The light of God is in all of us. ("God" being neither male or female.) Your words are just an enlightened as the Pope's.

Pickleope said...

What I don't understand is why people who aren't Catholic care. If you're not Catholic, that's just a dude who dresses funny who has his own mobile. As two people who are fans of robes, ol' Popey and Ginsburg already have something in common. They should date.

Judy said...

The Pope carries a lot of influence with a lot of religious people...it's interesting what he will tell them to do this time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...