MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'd Turn Back Now if I were You.


I'm giving you fair warning. If you don't want to read about my being sick, then just move on and read another blog today. I won't mind.


Well, on Tuesday, after I finished my blog post for the day, I called my doctor's office to see if he could prescribe something to stop the coughing. Nope, not gonna happen. He wanted to see me so he said that he will tell the girls out front to set up a chest x-ray at the hospital and that I was to get it done NOW, and then report to his office ASAP. I did and it wasn't good. I have a bad case of bronchitis. He gave me a 5 day Z-Pac (antibiotics)and an inhaler to help with the breathing.

I'm on my second day of my antibiotics and only used my inhaler six times now. The burning sensation in my bronchial tubes is almost gone and the coughing is down to a minimum except for at night, so I know I'm getting better.

On a brighter side, I did manage to get a prescrition to legally kill David for giving me his cold on Thanksgiving morning. The bad thing is, no one will fill it for me.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, sounds like the antibiotics are helping, that's good. Back in the bad old days when I was a smoker, I got that burning sensation in my bronchial tubes every spring and every fall at the turn of the seasons. That was a real impetus to me to quit smoking and I'm glad to say it did the trick.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

omg...i have had my cough for weeks. i get these coughing attacks that are soooo bad that i puked a bit and sharted myself. it's really not pretty.

Birdie said...

I figured you were past the stage of the beginnings of bronchitis! Glad you are feeling better. :-)
What did they do before antibiotics? I know I would have been dead at least 20 times over. But then again, colds and flus are so much more virulent than they used to be.

greekwitch said...

Oh no! I was hoping you would be fine by now but no such luck. Feel better soon my dear, sending you many warm hugs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...