MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday is Monday's Ugly Step-sister

First I have to say to Pickleope from the comment yesterday, YES, yes there is orange honey. You can find it online if you can't go to Florida to buy it. There are several sites that sell it, but I buy mine at Amazon. Just make sure it says raw orange blossom on the label. I used to buy Tropic Bee, but now I use Winter Park. Winter Park tastes better.



Has anyone seen this!?! This is really sweet.
What's even better is the fact that this guy looks like the most authentic Santa in ages. Check out the story on ~
 http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/us/baby-and-santa-sleeping-irpt/
and more pictures on Facebook from the parent's FB page including news footage from what I'm guessing on the local TV station ~  https://www.facebook.com/donniesdaddydaycare/?fref=ts
My favorite dinosaur
Okay, update. My cold has officially moved down to my lungs. It hurts like hell too feels like my lungs have live hot coals when I cough. Really, it does. Everytime I cough I have such pain that I want to rip my lungs and bronchial tubes out of my body. I feel like I have the beginnings of bronchitis for sure now. Thank you very-fucking-much David. I'll make sure you get something nice like the flu for Yule/Christmas.


6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Awwwww, perfect!

greekwitch said...

Sooo cute! I followed the link and read the story! How funny was the fact he was also sleeping the second time they visited Santa! Don't you just love babies that sleep anywhere and anytime? Mine does not possess that magical ability. She does not even doze off at the car. Only in her crib in perfect darkness! Weirdo!!

greekwitch said...

Ohhhh I am calm now, but the first couple of days I made my husband to follow me around with the camera in case I died, so that my daughter would have something to remember me by. So, brave, would not be the word I would use!! I wish we lived close by, I would bring you by some of the tincture I have made for colds! I hope you feel better soon and that you won't have to take antibiotics. Drink a lot of honey it will sooth your cough a bit!
Lots and lots of love!

greekwitch said...

Also I love orange blossoms honey!!! It is my favorite!!!

Birdie said...

I hadn't seen the Santa picture (I'm not on Facebook) but it is definitely one of the cutest ones I've seen. :-)

If it hurts that much to cough I think you are past the point of beginnings of bronchitis. Get to the doctor soon! So says Birdie.

Pickleope said...

Hopefully you're able to drink some soothing tea with a heaping splash of honey (maybe not orange honey with the sore throat and all). I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. And thank you for illuminating me on orange honey and the best of the bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...