MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quick Note

Mmmkay, this is just a quick note cause my ass is high on pain meds and I think I can sit here for just about 10 minutes  more than usual. First off I would like to thank all my minions for their get well emails and comments. I fucking love you guys. Wow, I'm tearing up. Really you all are the bestest friends in the world. Thank You soooooooooooo much for making my days.

I have an appointment for labs and an MRI with contrast tomorrow at noon. That will be an absolute fucking party for sure. Since I will be hopped up on pain meds just to make the 13 mile trip. Goddess forgive me now if I should kill some poor stupid fucker who lays their hands on my back tomorrow. Being stuck in an MRI tunnel for 20 or 30 minutes is not exactly fun if your back is screaming at you but hey, I gotta do it.

Friday we will go back another 15 fucking fun hopped up on pain meds again miles to see my Spine Doctor  and hear the great news, whatever that may be. I'm not looking forward to that. We generally sit in the waiting room 1 to 2 hours OVER the appointment time. I'm taking pillows. Fuck it if everyone looks at me like I'm the Princess and the Pea. Then there is the wonderful poking and prodding.

Well I need to get back to bed. I wish I could take Little Hal with me but his battery only lasts 4 hours and there is no extension cord in the house, imagine that. What a bitch! Anywho, I will keep you all informed of what happens on Saturday.

4 comments:

Jill Hamilton said...

good luck, lady. i have the back issues too. i wonder if it's sort of blog-related from us all sitting around on our butts all day. or maybe that's just me.
jill
http://inbedwithmarriedwomen.blogspot.com

Kleaf19 said...

So sorry to hear this! Get well, and we'll hear from you soon I'm sure!

Blessings,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

Girl, I really hope they figure this shit out. Pain meds (at least for me) aren't any fun when I'm in pain because the high is still not as good when the pain is still there, even if it's duller. MRI's suck a bag of dicks and fingers crossed you're not like me and don't flip out when the push that button and you begin the descent to the big coffin like machine.

OK....hope that didn't make things worse.

Anonymous said...

There is certainly a great deal to learn about this topic.
I love all of the points you've made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...