MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Back

Hello my dear minions. I know I said I would be out for a few weeks, but there is this thing called boredom. Yeppers,I'm bored out of my gourd right now while I'm lying here in bed partially zonked out from my meds. So I have been busy looking for shit to get into. While I was doing that, I found this. I know that most of you have seen this video but there are still a few of us who live under the proverbial rock. So you under-rock-dwellers, please enjoy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a twin of my dog. Except she prefers popcorn over bacon.

Unknown said...

OMG I'VE MISSED YOU!!! Yes I know I'm just one of 300 of your fans but I do count on you to bring a smile to me on my crazy days! I've been off school for the holidays so what did I do with my free time you ask?(shut up I'm pretending that you did!) I started two more blogs! You can find the links on Bridgets Daughter5. I am so glad your getting better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...