MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Answers to Your Questions



Madam Cheezy April asked, Are you a fan of music? If so, who do you like/dislike?

I think I answered that question a while back, but I don't mind answering it again. I am a great fan of music. I love Rock from the 70's and 80's mostly. Pink Floyd and Rolling Stones are my favorite bands. I'm not a big fan of rap music, but I will tolerate it if necessary. I really dislike Justin Beiber and Kanye West.

Birdie asked, Were you married before you married David?

Yes, I was married to my college studies and work.  Really, I was immersed in my work at the lab. I had no inkling of ever getting married because of my mom. She was never a happy woman in her marriage to my dad. So I never married before I met David. He was married for I think it was maybe 19 years and then he divorced his then wife because he couldn't take her verbal abuse anymore. He actually told his best friend/fishing buddy that he would never marry again because of her. When he met me, he changed his mind. 


4 comments:

Birdie said...

I am glad David changed his mind. :-)

VH said...

Derp...sorry. Of course your music likes/dislikes are probably in like, the 2 entries I've never read. :P
If you're into guys like that though, check out a band called Wolfmother. I'm sure you'll like it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How wonderful that you and David found love and happiness with each other!

Pickleope said...

I love love stories where one person inspires another person to change a deeply held belief. So you inspiring David to change his position on marriage is inspiring. Have I used "inspiring" enough in one comment? Sorry to ask a question when it isn't AMA Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...