MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Yesterday and Other Stuff


Wednesday morning I died. Oh yes, I fucking did. There was a nasty front in back of a line of rain that stretched from Big Bend here in Texas clear up through the U. S. of fucking A. The bad part is that the front was moving way too slow for my liking and in the middle of the fucking night. I was writhing in pain. My arthritis was kicking my spine's ass this way and that. I couldn't get any sleep.
When the front finally made it through my area it was nearly 5 a.m. I was so tired that I almost slept through the morning before I realized I had to post the cats edition of Wednesday's post. I was like a zombie the rest of the day. I didn't get anything done. Last night I slept all through the night, just like David. Yeah, he's a heavy sleeper. I wish I could sleep like him all the time
So this morning, I'm stuck doing all the lovely stuff I wanted to do yesterday. Cleaning and laundry. Yes!! The two most hated subjects on every person's list. Oh. Yes. They. Are. No matter if you're single or married you hate cleaning house and doing laundry. Especially if you'd rather be perusing through Pinterest and looking at vacation spots in the Caribbean, or wishing you had thought of that to do for your wedding, or a neat new recipe you just happened to see that you might try soon. Yeah, I'm a pinaholic too. But I'm trying to go to the Pinaholic People Anonymous but it's hard. But, hey, PPA is there for us.
Oh, there are a few things I wanted to share with all y'all. First, my new glasses Did you seriously think for a moment I would show you what they look like on my face?

BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!
NO!


The puppies new bark box. for this month. It was chock full of all things baseball. Spunky has claimed all the toys for himself, of course. This venture is turning out to be a good thing for the puppies. Sorry, the picture was dark but I had a splitting migraine that day and I closed all the blinds and drapes in the house. No way was I going to have the camera flash on either.




6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hate house cleaning too, but I actually don't mind doing laundry. You can multi-task while doing it -- surf the net, baby, while the washer and dryer do all the work! One thing I don't do, however, is ironing. Everything I own is wrinkled and I don't give a fuck.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i'm weird. i love ironing and doing laundry. i am so freaking OCD though that things like that soothe me. if teddy played i would do bark boxes but being the chow she is, play is too undignified.

Iesadora said...

Love the flower detail on your glasses!

Pickleope said...

The glasses have a nice flair. Sorry about the rain front causing you agony. It's a little weird that the bark box isn't just baseball themed, but heavily Brooklyn Dodgers themed. A team that hasn't been in Brooklyn since 1957.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Glad you survived the storms.
the Ol'Buzzard

Birdie said...

Well I am thankful that you didn't stay dead. Hope you are feeling much better now.

I like your new glasses. Nice little detailing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...