MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, June 6, 2016

Quick Post


I'm late posting today because I spent the whole fucking morning stuck either in Imaging waiting to get x-rays and an MRI or at the Lab waiting to get drawn. UGH!! I hate going for labs. It makes me crazy and the chairs are the worst to sit in when you have a bad back. I can't believe I was in there for 4 damned life-sucking hours.

I finally got out of the hospital around 1:15 this afternoon and I'm very tired, bitchy, and hungry. I'm going to eat some lunch take my pain meds and go nap on the heating pad for a while. Love you all very much!

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i would be bitchy too. sounds like a horrible day!

Birdie said...

4 hours? You deserve to be bitchy. Hope a rest and the heating pad works.

Anonymous said...

hope the nap helps! Bourbon is 100% effective in these circumstances!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bitch on, you've earned it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...