MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Quick Update About The Black Hole of Calcutta


David just left for work after having lunch with me and guess what??? He said before going out the door, and I quote:
I think I'll dig around that crushed pipe this weekend. If it goes to the septic tank, then I'll fill over the pipe with small stones and then cover it with concrete and then dirt.
I think there was a certain woman in this house that said something completely like that if I'm not mistaken.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Whenever My Rare One acknowledges that I'm right about something, I always pretend to be deaf and ask her to repeat it a few times, progressively louder each time. And to be fair, she does the same thing now when I say she's right.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Remember The Big Fat Greek Wedding? Smart women make their husbands think good ideas are always their idea so they can save face and feel 'manly.
Of course I am never manipulated like that...I don't think???
This reminds me I need to take out the garbage, and tomorrow mow the grass.
the Ol'Buzzard

Unknown said...

That's great if you can get away with it without being called manipulative. It takes a light touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...