MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday - Monday's Ugly Sister

Well, I had this lower back Radiofrequency thingy done yesterday. I'm feeling a little better today but I still have another day to wait to see if the pain will all go away. I'm expecting a phone call this morning. The doctor's office will be calling to see if I'm feeling better. Then the Outpatient Surgical Center will be calling me to ask the same thing.

I've already gotten chewed out by David for getting the vacuum cleaner out and starting to clean house. He put everything away and said, "NO! Don't even think about it today." So I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I'm pain-free so I can get this house back into shape. It's filthy and it makes me feel bad that it's such a dirty mess. I'm going to go lay down for a while with the ice pack.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i sure hope it worked! fingers crossed!

Birdie said...

Is there a reason they put this possible miracle cure off? Why don't they do it right away?

Anyway, I am glad that you were pain free enough today to at least think about getting the vacuum out. May it continue. :-)

Ol'Buzzard said...

Baby steps: take it easy one day at a time
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...