MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 7, 2016

Zombie Apocalypse, What If?


On one of my Sunday's post comments, Ol'Buzzard left me a comment about zombies that made me skeptical of not surviving a Zombie Apocalypse.

You do know that when the zombies come you will be the first eaten - because, like me, you can't out run them.  
the Ol'Buzzard

I thought about it for a long time. I even came up with a list of pros and cons. The pros won out to a certain degree, that I would survive even if I couldn't out run the zombies.  I came up with the fact that it's not really the zombies I would be afraid of, it's the people who live past the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse. 
People have that nasty disposition that they want to rule the world. You know I'm telling the truth. There is always that one person who wants to be the leader of a cult. Those are the sinister ones you have to be weary of. They are the true predators not the zombies during an outbreak.
Also, if my biological, anatomy and physiology studies serve me right, zombies won't be moving quite as fast as we think. When a body dies, decomposition starts immediately. So if the body was to rise from the dead as a zombie, its movement would be limited to impaired walking at best. It'll be easy to just pop a headshot and be done with them. We as thinking humans could eliminate them quickly.
Ultimate Zombie Fighting Vehicle
But on the other hand, just for the sake of all science fiction movies and TV shows, what if they are faster in their movements per se, such as running.  Then Ol'Buzzard would be right; the elderly, those out of shape, handicapped and the very young would definitely be at risk of being overtaken by zombies looking for a tasty human snack.
My husband/sexy beast/slave and I know pretty well what to do and how to do it, whether or not if we can run. The thing is to keep a cool head, not panic and not fall from a sprained ankle[movie cliché]. All in all, I believe David and I would definitely survive a ZA. We are both survivalists in an effect that we have fun putting our skills to work or playing scenarios out from time to time. Yeah, we're woods creepers. We also like to play out scenarios by asking each other what would you do "IF". It's a game that pretty much has kept us thinking about survival skills and how to do things if something were to happen if "Shit Hits The Fan". So IF the ZA were to happen I believe we would survive. We would pretty much be leaner and meaner in the long run.





5 comments:

Pickleope said...

Shaun of the Dead got it right. There would be a day or so of people freaking out, then the army would come in and clean house, then we'd use zombies for our own entertainment.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Yes, but if it was spread by a virus - what is your defense then; because the pharmaceuticals would price the cure out of most people's reach?
Happy brain mucnhing
the Ol'Buzzard

greekwitch said...

All excellent points!! But I have to confess! I believe I would be one of the sinister cult leader people and rule all! Mwahahaha!

greekwitch said...

We just keep getting creepier and creepier!! I mean it's spooky the thing with the two of us!

greekwitch said...

Oh my Gods!! Is it true? Is he winning?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...