MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

It's Tuesday

Yesterday I got a surprise in the mail. I helped by donating money to a Kickstart program for someone who was going to make a gag gift. The gag gift is a Troll doll of that White House asshole with a bad spray-on orange tan, naked of course with a teeny tiny weenie covered by the CLASSIFIED tape, teeny tiny hands, and a cell phone. It's so funny. David will love it for his birthday next month.

On that birthday note, David sent me a birthday card today.  It was a mariachi band of dogs with a chihuahua singing lead in Spanish about birthday celebrations and too much tequila. It was soooo cute! He also set me up with an Amazon gift card. I haven't gone in to check out the amount but I'll guess it's probably $50.

We have rain today. my favorite thing about autumn. It rains more in the autumn and winter than any other time of the year. The rain cools us down into the 80's. It's a little muggy but the cooler weather will hit soon I hope.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I glean from this post that it is your birthday today, not just Tuesday . . . Happy Birthday!

Birdie said...

Happy Birthday!

That troll doll is going to sell out. If he doesn't kill us all, it will be worth something one day.

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Happy Birthday. That doll really captures his likeness.

Harry Hamid said...

I think my dad would like the troll doll, too.

Pickleope said...

Happy Birthday. We may share a birthday. The doll is hilarious. Don't you love it when you surprise yourself with a birthday gift?

Magic Love Crow said...

That troll doll is hilarious! Happy Birthday Young Lady! Big Hugs!

yellowdoggranny said...

happiest of birthdays...and I looove that troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...