MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Ugly Sister? Yeah, It Must Be Tuesday


Update from yesterday: The electricians came by about 2pm. They were very quick too. They replaced the dryer plug, pulled the wires because there was a lot of wire in the conduit. I think they were here for 20 minutes and said they would bill us when they left. It was very strange because no one has ever said they would bill us before. For that matter, no repairman has ever been that quick either.
I dearly love Coach Gregg Popovich. If none of you know him, he is the outspoken, soon to be inducted into the NBA's Coach Hall of Fame, coach of the San Santonio Spurs NBA basketball team. He already bashed The Moron in Chief once and now he's gone and done it again in light of the fact that The Moron said none of our presidents before him called the families of fallen soldiers. Yeah, this Dipshit Moron has been caught in another lie.  You can read it all here. When Coach Pop gets mad it turns out to be a great season for the Spurs. I have a feeling this year is gonna be a zinger.
This morning I made myself coffee. I don't usually drink coffee until it starts getting cold outside in the morning. This morning it was 49 degrees. YES! It was wonderful. So I got my coffee maker out from under the island and made a cup of my favorite Kona coffee. While it was doing its thing, I was checking things on my list of "To Do" stuff for today. I was going to hook up the dryer hose but David did it this morning. I was going to move everything back into the washroom but David did that too. The only thing left for me to check was get all the trash out to the cans and move them to the curb. Yes, David did all that too. So, I'm wondering when did aliens land and take over his body?



5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I wish I felt about coffee like everyone else does...but gak...gotta have my tea..

Birdie said...

I’m just sittIng drinking a cup of coffee too. And Tuesday is my Saturday so it’s all good.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I followed that link and read that article and yes, Coach Pop sounds like my kinda guy!

Ol'Buzzard said...

I'm a tea drinker, but my wife loves McDonald's coffee - we don't have a coffee pot.
the Ol'Buzzard

Magic Love Crow said...

I love Coach Gregg Popovich!! I think he should be your President!!! Glad your plug got fixed! Give your hubby a hug! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...