MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday- This That and the Other

David was ambushed by a bunch of little girls yesterday outside HEB. Yeah, he said the girl scouts got him and they hog-tied him and had one of those mobile-pay machines so he had no excuses. He said they threatened to tickle if he didn't hand over a credit card. The girls are good! Anywho, he came home with two boxes of my favorites and two boxes of his against his wishes. I'm wondering just how hard they twisted his arm. Yeah, really.
Lucy pleas her case
Saturday, Lucy was bitten by Spunky. He got her on the leg. It wasn't a savage bite or anything like that. He nipped her most likely. All I heard was quite a lot of barking and then screaming and more barking. David was the only witness to the altercation so I played the judge and jury. Lucy pled her case by coming to me limping and crying as if she was maimed. Spunky fell asleep and so I asked David what happened? He said Lucy was teasing Spunky by jumping on him as he slept and he got mad and lashed out at her like a piranha and succeeded in making contact considering he's blind. I asked Lucy if it was true what daddy said and she just held her front leg up to me with tears in he eyes. I told her playing innocent after bothering the boy was not going to help. So I sentenced her to four days locked in the kitchen. She is currently trying to appeal her case.
It's been cloudy for twenty-one and raining off and on for five days in a row now. You know, I don't mind the rain because it's great for the plants and trees but twenty-one days straight of no sunshine is way too much. But this morning we have sunshine. YES! SUNSHINE! It is supposed to be partly cloudy today but starting tomorrow, it's going to be rain for the next three days or so. Y'all up north have it much worse. Snow one day, sunshine and in the 70's the next. Flooding, tornadoes, high winds, ice, and snow. Mother Nature is bipolar and needs to get back on her meds and keep taking them on a regular basis or she's fucking pissed with us because of all the nasty shit humans have done to her.
Well, I have a doctor's appointment to get to right now. All y'all play nice and have a magical day.






































7 comments:

Linda d said...

I believe him.....those girls can be ruthless.

Harry Hamid said...

This time of year can be depressing. I'm doing pretty well this year, but in the past, I guess the rain and darkness got to me after so long. I hadn't thought about the fact that I'd gotten through this year relatively unscathed until I read this post.

It sounds as though due process prevails in your household, which is saying something, considering how sympathetic Lucy looks.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

we have sun today and i am looking for a cave. i hate sun! i just found out that winnie has to wear a cone for 2 weeks and no steps or running after thursday. yikes! this should be interesting!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Poor Lucy! But Spunky does indeed appear to have a solid case against her.

greekwitch said...

I hope Sun catches up with you soon!! I love you always!

anne marie in philly said...

after 4 days of rain here, we saw the sun today! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Poor Lucy!!! I think Mother Nature is pissed at us! I agree! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...